HydroTab recognizes and respects the importance of privacy. This policy will inform you of our data collection and use practices as well as confirm our commitment to keep your personal information secure.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
HydroTab collects personal information when you register for our subscription list, participate in certain activities on our website, including things like contests, surveys and polls, and when you order products.
Examples of the kind of personal information collected are basic information like email address, zip code, address, and age. When you transact on our site, then financial information such as credit card number would also be collected.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age level).
Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be analyzed in aggregate and used to improve our products and services.
Cookies and Pixels
There are various technologies, including one called “cookies,” which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is sent to your computer by a website when you visit. When stored on your computer, a cookie uniquely identifies your browser and records your preferences and other data about your visit. Cookies are sometimes used to complete transactions requested by users.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
When you visit this Site or view one of our emails, we may use pixel tags, tracking links and/or similar technology, to note some of the pages you visit on our Site and personalize your experience. We may also use pixel tags to determine what types of email your browser supports. We may use the information collected through pixel tags, tracking links and similar technology in combination with your personally identifiable information.
You may opt-out of receiving future Opt-In Communications (e.g., emails) fromHydroTab by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email Opt-In Communication you receive from us and following the instructions provided therein.
Use of Information
We use the information collected to:
– Send periodic emails announcing product news, special offers and other related information.
– Fulfill your requests for certain products and services, process payment transactions, facilitate billing, and otherwise deliver the payment gateway services.
– Establish site activity trends, monitor site performance, and improve the site.
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent. However, we may disclose and share your personal information with third parties under the following limited circumstances.
– We have your consent to share the information.
– We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
– We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf ofHydroTab to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide them beyond what is necessary to assist us).
– Personally identifiable consumer information is shared with third parties (such as banks and credit card processors) to the extent necessary for us to deliver payment processing services.
We also may release personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Merchant Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our users, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and risk reduction. In the event thatHydroTab is acquired, merchant account information may be one of the transferred assets.
Information Storage and Security
HydroTab.com is a general audience site that is not designed nor intended to collect personal information from children under the age of 13.HydroTab does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13, and does not use such information if it discovers that it is has been provided. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information on this Site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
Questions and Feedback
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.