Terms & Conditions
Once an order is received, it may take up to 3 business days for orders to be processed, then shipped out pending inventory availability. This applies to ALL shipping methods.
Shipping Methods and Delivery Times:
UPS Ground, Fed-Ex Ground
3-7 business days, based on delivery destination.
-UPS 2 Day, Fed-Ex Express Saver, Fed-Ex 2 Day
-2-3 business days from ship date.
**Shipping cost varies by weight of product ordered and shipping location. This amount will be specified when product is ordered.
-We do not ship to PO Boxes.
-UPS and Fed-Ex do not deliver on weekends or federal holidays.
iZO Living reserves the right to revise, modify or change this Refund Policy at any time with proper notice, and may; at its discretion find against any person it believes is abusing this Refund Policy. Any such revision, modification or change will be binding and effective immediately after posting of the revised Refund Policy on iZO Living’s website. You (the customer) agree to periodically review our website, including the current version of our Refund Policy. It is your obligation to review our Refund Policy for any such revisions.
We accept returns on unopened products within 30 days of purchase. Some products, including heat-sensitive products, are not eligible for returns. We will REFUND your purchase, less a 15% restocking fee, once the approved return has arrived at the iZO Living facility. Customer will be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number and be required to fill out a Return Form, which must be enclosed in the returned package. This RMA number has a thirty (30) day expiration date. You (the customer) are responsible for any return shipping cost. We will not accept returns due to a customer’s inability to sell product due to lack of compliance with iZO Living’s minimum advertised pricing policy or internet reselling restriction. We only issue refunds, process returns, or replace product for purchases made directly through iZO Living.
Damaged goods or incorrect shipments should be reported to email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of the package. We will make every effort to remedy the situation as quickly as possible. Pictures of damaged goods, manufacturing codes located on the back of the bottle, shipping box(es), shipping label, and order number will be required to process your request.
Terms of Sale
All prices are subject to change without notice. We are not liable for errors or omissions.
Supplier shall not be liable for: (i) loss, damage or delay resulting from any cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Supplier and (ii) consequential, incidental, punitive or special damages, loss or expense to any others for any reason(s) whatsoever.
This agreement (hereinafter, the “Agreement”) between Self-Realization Design LLC (hereinafter IZO “us” or “we”) and you sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of any of the IZO or IZO sponsored websites (hereinafter, the “Sites”) and/or the services (hereinafter, the “Services”) thereon which are provided by IZO.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE. IZO MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON NOTICE, WHICH MAY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY POSTING THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE OR VIA EMAIL. YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SITES AND/OR SERVICES FOLLOWING SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. IF WE REQUEST, YOU IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO SIGN A NON-ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
In connection with your use of the Sites and/or the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you will not:
a. copy, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, otherwise attempt to discover the source code, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained through the Sites or the Services;
b. access the Sites or Services by any means other than through the standard industry-accepted or IZO-provided interfaces;
c. transmit any message, information, data, text, software or image, or other content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable which may invade another’s right of privacy or publicity;
d. impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, an IZO official, forum leader, chat room monitor, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with such a person or entity;
e. post or transmit any material that contains a virus or corrupted data;
f. delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature;
g. use of any Site or Service’s communications features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous postings of repetitive text);
h. post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
i. violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
j. upload or transmit any material that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
k. delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
l. manipulate or otherwise display the Sites and/or the Services by using framing or similar navigational technology;
m. register, subscribe, attempt to register, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe, any party for any IZO product or Service if you are not expressly authorized by such party to do so; or
n. use the Sites and/or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. You may not use the Site or the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair IZO’s servers or networks, or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites and/or the Services. Furthermore, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Sites, Services, accounts, computer systems or networks connected to IZO through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Sites or the Services.
Billing Transactions and Policies
Certain products or Services may be offered for sale on the Site. In the event you wish to purchase or to subscribe for any of these products or Services, you will be asked by IZO or an authorized third party to supply certain information, including without limitation, your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide IZO or such third party with the foregoing information as well as any other mandatory information that is accurate, complete and current, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that you may enter into governing your purchase of the product or Service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as for paying any applicable taxes.
Some Services offered by IZO are subscription-based services. If you open a subscription-based account with IZO, you hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including any applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable. IZO reserves the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for Services we provide, and to institute new fees, charges or terms effective upon notice to subscribers. We reserve the right to terminate any account at any time for any reason. Your right to use the Service or a specific product is conditional upon our receipt of payment. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, we reserve the right to immediately and without notice, either suspend or terminate your access and account, thereby terminating this Agreement and all IZO obligations hereunder. You are required to pay any amounts still owed to us at the time your account is suspended or terminated.
IZO has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Site. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
Materials posted and/or uploaded to the various public forums may be subject to size and usage limitations. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
If the Site or Services require you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing IZO with current, complete and accurate information, as prompted by the applicable registration form. You acknowledge that by providing any information to IZO which is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IZO reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your continued access and use of the Sites and/or the Services.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and password. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES AND CONDUCT, WHETHER BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT. You agree to notify IZO immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. IZO will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you may be held liable for any losses incurred by IZO or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
Disclaimer Regarding Links
The links on the Site and/or Services will let you leave the particular Site or Service you are accessing in order to access a linked site (the “Linked Sites”). IZO provides these links as a convenience, but we neither control nor endorse these Linked Sites, nor has IZO reviewed or approved the content which appears on the Linked Sites. IZO is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from any Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that IZO shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through the Linked Sites.
Dealings with Third Parties
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Sites and Services, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that IZO shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and Services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, and are the sole property of IZO or its licensors. You further acknowledge and agree that any content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through advertisers concerning IZO or otherwise is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
By sending or transmitting to us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, or other materials (collectively, ” Submission Materials”) or by posting such Submission Materials on the Sites, you hereby grant to us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import such Submission Materials in any media now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, the provider of the Submission Materials. The foregoing license to IZO shall be fully paid-up and royalty free. In addition, under no circumstances shall IZO have any obligation whatsoever to pay a fee to any subscriber or user in connection with the Submission Materials upon the occurrence of a transfer of all or any portion of IZO business through a merger, sale or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of IZO, nor shall the sale of advertising on any of the Sites give rise to any obligation to pay a fee to Subscribers.
None of the Submission Materials disclosed or posted via message boards, chats or other public forums shall be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, on IZO’s part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Submission Materials.
Professional Advice Disclaimer
IZO’S SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR COUNSELING ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON OUR SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. OUR SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND IZO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR CONTENT.
This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated in accordance with its own terms and conditions. You agree that IZO, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (in whole or in part), or use of the Site or Services, and remove and discard any content within the Site, at any time and for any reason. You agree that any actions taken under this Section may be effective without prior notice to you. In the event of termination, however, those Sections in this Agreement which provide for continuing obligations on your part shall survive indefinitely.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold IZO and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) which arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to IZO or post on any forums (e.g., message boards, chat rooms) infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party, and (iii) your access or use of the Site and/or the Services. This Section shall survive in the event this Agreement is terminated for any reason.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by IZO infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to IZO a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon IZO actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to IZO a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
Statements made and products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the United States Federal Drug Administration and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a healthcare professional before participating in any cleanse.
The HydroTab product is not intended to treat any of the conditions mentioned in molecular hydrogen studies, nor is there any evidence that the HydroTab product will provide any benefit to people with these conditions. However, if you are interested in the science on molecular hydrogen generally, please visit these websites.
iZO Cleanse Medical Release of Liability
I hereby agree and acknowledge that by purchasing The iZO Cleanse and/or using the products of Self-Realization Design LLC from the iZO Cleanse website, I am doing so at my own sole discretion. Further, by signing below, I hereby expressly warrant and represent that I have been made aware of and agree to and acknowledge the following:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the theory of treatment upon which internal detox cleansing is based is more historical and intuitive than scientific, as there have been limited studies to validate the effectiveness of this modality. However, many cultures and societies believe that a clean colon, kidney, liver, and gall bladder can enhance the health of the individual. Many people simply report that they feel better after an internal organ cleanse. On the other hand, there are a growing number of health care practitioners that believe in the theory of auto-intoxication, i.e. that a dysfunctional bowel and liver allows the body to reabsorb toxins from the colon and liver. This theory may or may not have validity depending on who you listen to, but we know there is an increased level of toxins in our environment and common sense tells us that anything we can do to assist the body in ridding itself of toxins should have some positive value.
2. Aside from the advisory board ofSelf-Realization Design LLC, I hereby acknowledge and understand that there are NO licensed physicians working forSelf-Realization Design LLC and that I am not relying on Self-Realization DesignLLC nor its principals, agents, officers, directors, employees, and/or advisory board members for any medical advice, consultation or treatment. Further, I acknowledge and understand that the individual administering or delivering The iZO Cleanse is not a certified medical professional. I acknowledge, understand and agree that Self-Realization Design LLC, its agents and/or its employees cannot and will not do any of the following:
1. Prescribe or administer legend drugs or controlled substances to me or other individuals;
2. Recommend the discontinuance of legend drugs or controlled substances prescribed by an appropriately licensed practitioner;
3. Willfully diagnose and/or treat physical or mental conditions under any circumstances; and/or
4. Warrant, represent, state, indicate, advertise or otherwise imply to a client or prospective client that he or she is a physician and/or a medical professional.
3. I hereby warrant and represent that any and all goods purchased fromSelf-Realization Design LLC purchased by me are being purchased for my own use and that I will not give, sell or otherwise permit any third parties to use such products or goods.
4. I hereby acknowledge and understand that neitherSelf-Realization Design LLC, nor any of its principals, agents, officers, directors, employees, and/or advisory board members have made any warranty or representation, either express or implied, to you whatsoever regarding the likelihood of my improved health due to my use of theSelf-Realization Design LLC goods and/or products. Further, I hereby waive any and all implied warranties relating to theSelf-Realization Design LLC goods and/or products, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. I hereby acknowledge and understand that internal detox cleansing is an alternative to or complementary to healing arts services, which may be licensed by the State of California.
6. I hereby acknowledge and understand that internal detox cleansing services are not licensed by the State of California. Furthermore, I acknowledge and understand thatSelf-Realization Design LLC is not licensed by any California state agency.
7. I hereby acknowledge and understand that, as with any diet or exercise program, there are inherent health risks with the iZOCleanse program and/or the use of the products of Self-Realization Design LLC. Further, I have consulted with my medical professional regarding my intended use of The iZOCleanse and/or any products of iZO Source Energy Products LLC. In addition, I acknowledge and agree that I will only use The iZOCleanse or the products of iZO Source Energy Products LLC under the supervision of a licensed medical professional and that my failure to do so is at my own risk.
8. I understand and acknowledge that there are certain instances when cleansing is strictly not recommended, including but not limited to with pregnant or breast-feeding women. As such, I hereby warrant and represent that I have consulted with my licensed medical professional regarding my use ofSelf-Realization Design LLC goods and products and that:
1. I am not currently pregnant or breast-feeding, and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use ofSelf-Realization Design LLC goods or products immediately upon becoming pregnant or beginning breast feeding;
2. I am not currently losing weight due to a disease and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use ofSelf-Realization Design LLC goods or products immediately upon my losing weight due to a disease;
3. I am not currently taking any prescription medication and will immediately consult my medical care professional regarding my use ofSelf-Realization Design LLC goods or products immediately upon my being directed to take a prescription medication;
4. I do not have any of the following conditions:
1. Type 1 Diabetes, advanced heart, liver or kidney disease
2. Advance stage cancer or AIDS
3. MCAD deficiency
4. Bulimia or anorexia.
9. I hereby releaseSelf-Realization Design LLC from any and all claims, liabilities, damages and/or costs arising out of my use of The iZO Cleanse and/or my use of anySelf-Realization Design LLC’s products, including but in no way limited to claims relating to my personal injury.
10. [only relevant to those customers of the Los Angeles and Orange County “iZO Juice Feast” program]
It is understood and agreed that a $50.00 Deposit Fee is collected prior to commencing any of the “iZO Juice Feast” programs … this Deposit Fee will be refunded to the customer, upon the complete return of all iZOCleanse properties & packaging-shipping materials/supplies … specifically, the iZO black-cooler-bags, the glass jars & lids, and the ice packs … we appreciate your assistance & co-operation with our endeavors to recycle & re-use these supplies, and will ensure to refund your Deposit Fee within approximately one week after you have completed the iZO Cleanse program, and upon return of all iZO properties/supplies.
11. By checking the box on the shopping cart page referring to this agreement, I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Release Form. I agree and acknowledge that this checked box on the shopping cart page shall be deemed valid and effective and shall be treated no differently than that of a hard copy signature. By doing so, I hereby waive and release my right to assert any claim that this Release is not valid and binding as a result of the checked box on the shopping cart page.